Sunday, 25 August 2013

Glossybox August 2013

Where is this year going?! Somehow July passed me by without a review of my Glossybox - sorry! - and now it is nearly the end of August! This month's "Highflyers" theme brings some beauty samples from around the world.

Glossybox August 2013

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir perfume - full size £63.00 for 100ml
I do enjoy receiving perfume samples as I think they are so handy to have in your bag for days or nights out. This one by Juicy Couture has a lovely sweet berry scent and is something I would definitely wear.  Just not sure that I could part with £63.00 for a full size bottle though.

Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Shadow/Liner  - full size £10.50
Glossybox have provided me with a few Jelly Pong Pong samples over the past few months and wouldn't put them as my first choice to represent the UK in this month's box. I was not keen on how this product applied when used all over the eyelid. Also the colour I received can only be best described as a dull grey/green. 

Emite Make Up Eyelash Curler - approximately £20
My current eyelash curler has seen better days so this couldn't have arrived at a better time! It comes with three replacement rubber pads which is a bonus and liking the red and black colouring. It didn't need to co-ordinate with my living room and kitchen but it's handy that it does!

TRESemme Platinum Strength Concentrated Treatment Shot - full size £1.49 for 15ml
I have yet to try this sample out but I am hoping this will help with the slighty dry and damaged ends of my hair. I am not blessed with thick hair and do get oily roots so I hope using this treatment doesn't bring attention to either of those!

Oceane Makeup Remover Pen - not yet available in the UK
I am looking forward to trying this product out as I think it will come in very handy with my eyeliner application. I seem to do a good job with uneven lines! I am hoping that this will be available in the UK soon should I like using this product and need more refills.

What did you get in your Glossybox this month?

Ellen xx

1 comment:

  1. I really need a new eyelash curler because the one I have now does more harm then good for my lashes. £20 is a bit pricey for me, but do you know about any eyelash curlers that are cheep in price but excellent in performance? :)

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete