Friday, 26 July 2013

Bumble and bumble Surf Travel Set

Boots have recently introduced Bumble and bumble into their stores and it's a pleasing moment for me...though I'm sure my bank balance is feeling slightly concerned!
We now have a shampoo and conditioner to go with their famous surf spray, which can be bought in this cute travel kit of 50ml bottles. My hair itself is in pretty good condition but it is not the thickest and can look rather flat once the greasy roots make an appearance. It frustrates me that if I don't wash my hair I have to wear it up to hide how lanky it looks! These two factors mean I can sometimes lose patience with trying to find new styles to wear my hair as it just doesn't seem to go how I imagine.
The shampoo and condition provide texture to my hair, boosted dramatically with use of the surf spray. Another thing I like is that a quick scrunch throughout the day helps to rework your hair and keep that messy volume. Something which I can never achieve no matter how much hairspray and texture I try to blowdry in to my hair! Unlike most shampoos which are all about the shine and gloss, this combination gives a more matte, beachy look, which has meant I can get away with not washing every day! Hooray! Full size bottles will be coming my way.
You can purchase the surf travel set for £18 for three 50ml bottles from bumbleandbumble.co.uk or check the Boots website for more information on store stockists.

6 comments:

  1. I have to suggest this to my friend because she loves texturing hair products, and I head a lot of good things about this one! <3 Great review!

    xoxo -B ♡ http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope she likes them if she uses. Love what they do to my hair texture x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post hun! I can't wait to pick these little gems up, them seem fab and perfect for my upcoming holiday :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great - for travel size bottles they go a long way! x

      Delete
  3. The products sound great, Unfortunately I doubt I would be able to find them in NZ!

    http://eleganceandbeautynz.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out their website as they have an international stockists list x

      Delete