Tuesday, 28 May 2013

PREEN for Elizabeth Arden at Debenhams

Debenhams recently had their Summer Spectacular - up to 25% off across the store - and thought it was the perfect chance for to spend my giftcards and get some bargains. After nosing around shoes, clothes, handbags and home, I was no closer to making a purchase and was getting that frustrated shopper feeling. I was desperate to buy something...so I headed to beauty and fragrance...

Compared to other Debenhams stores, the one near me doesn't have the largest product range -  I could've easily used my giftcards on some MAC, Urban Decay or Illamasqua. I don't usually spend much time looking at the Elizabeth Arden product range but the mention of a free gift with a purchase is a sure way to get me interested!

Until 1st June 2013, if you buy two Elizabeth Arden products, one being skincare, you can receive a PREEN beauty bag and five sample products from a choice of ten worth £88.

I purchased the Eight Hour Cream Fragrance Free Skin Protectant as I had previously used a sample which I loved. A great multi-use product! I also purchased the Visible Difference Hydration Boost Night Mask as I had been looking for a new mask to try. It has a creamy, clay-like texture and leaves skin feeling plump and hydrated.


The five products I chose for my beauty bag were the:
50ml Visible Difference Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser for combination skin
30ml Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF 15 for combination skin
15ml Visible Difference Optimizing Skin Serum
30ml Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturising Hand Treatment
3.5g Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Melon

Although I can't remember the exact products, there were also four samples from the PREVAGE® and Ceramide product range and a mini eyeshadow palette with brown tones to choose from.

Visit your local store to choose your five samples with your purchase. Alternatively buy your two products on debenhams.com and receive the beauty bag containing one product from the PREVAGE®, Ceramide, Visible Difference and Eight Hour Cream range along with the mini eyeshadows.

1 comment:

  1. nice clutch! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete