Monday, 6 May 2013

Lush Review: Sex Bomb Bath Ballistic

I am someone who is always partial to a bit of Lush and this bath bomb has to be one of my favourites.


lush.co.uk describe it as a mixture of clary sage, jasmine and ylang ylang, blended into a classic musk base and then packed full of soya milk.

It really does produce a musky, floral scent that's not too overpowering. I love the fact that after your bath the scent lasts on your skin for several days.


So you've run a nice, warm bath...time for the fun. Let's get fizzical! (See what I did there!)


As you can see, it turns the water a lovely pink and you even get a little rice paper rose floating around. I think this is a really nice idea but I find that the way it dissolves varies from one Sex Bomb to another. I have had one before that it split into separate petals whilst others just become a bit of a slimy blob.

All in all I love this bath bomb and I think most other Lush lovers do too. If you haven't tried it already I would highly recommend.

For £3.20 it is one of their higher priced ballistics but it is quite large. I'm sure you could split it up if you wanted to get a bit more use for your money. For me I like it is a treat and enjoying chucking the whole thing in!

2 comments:

  1. great post *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Now following your blog, loving your outfits

      Ellen x

      Delete