Sunday, 28 April 2013

Glossybox April 2013


I love the concept of Glossybox. Not only is it a great chance to try out products but I love not knowing what is going to arrive!

This month's box is the Pearl Lowe edition...and what a pretty box it is! One to add to the storage collection.

Sunsense Daily Face SPF - full size 75g for £18.50
Nip + Fab Dry Skin Fix Body Butter in Pistachio Sundae - full size 200ml for £9.95
ModelCo Cheek + Lip Tint in Rosy Red - full size 10ml for £15
So Elixir Purple Yves Rocher Eau de Parfum - full size 50ml for £44
Essie Nail Laquer in Nice Is Nice - full size 13.5ml for £7.99

In the pot, I thought that the Nip + Fab Body Butter had quite a strong, sweet scent and pistachio isn't something I would normally opt for. However it was a lot more subtle once on my skin and applies really well. A big fan and look forward to trying some more of their range.

I have yet to try an Essie Nail Laquer so I am pleased to have received this in my box. Although it is not a shade I would pick myself I think it is a lovely Spring colour. The brush is wide which makes for easy application and seems to dry quickly with a gloss finish.  A slightly blurry swatch on my Instagram.

I am yet to try the other products in my box but look forward to using them. The sample of So Elixir has a light, floral scent and I look forward to using this. It may be one to add to my already large perfume collection!

The Essie and ModelCo products are both full size so it just shows what great value these boxes can be.

To subscribe to Glossybox, visit glossybox.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get into these monthly beauty boxes-the Essie nail varnish look lovely. Just found your blog...I'm following! :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I would definitely recommend, I love having new things to try. Ellen x

      Delete